One for the Road
Are you looking for a convenient, compact and lightweight sewing machine for travel and classes? Or are you new to sewing and want to create trendy looks and personalized items? The new H|CLASS™ 100Q sewing machine by HUSQVARNA VIKING® is the perfect choice for you!
- Easy stitch selection is a time-saver! Stitch length and width are automatically set. Settings can quickly be adjusted for specific techniques or fabrics.
- The handy FIX function immediately stops sewing and ties off for secure seams and a neat finish for decorative stitches.
- Computerized sewing machine with functions that save time and make sewing easy.
- 20 built-in stitches including quilting, utility and decorative stitches; plus, two one-step buttonholes, that are ideal for creative projects. Adjust stitch width up to 7mm.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure will let you sew any fabric type and weight with perfect results.
- Adjustable thread tension is easy to adjust for special threads and techniques.
- Compact and lightweight at just 15 lbs (7kg) – perfect for travel and classes.
- Start/Stop button lets you sew without the foot control.
- Speed Control Slide makes it easy to adjust the speed for greater control.
- Needle Stop Up/Down sets the needle to stop up or down for pivoting, appliqué and accurate sewing.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lift raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics and multiple layers can be placed effortlessly under the presser foot.
- Built-In Needle Threader makes threading easy.
- Feed Teeth Lever makes it simple to lower the feed teeth for stippling, free-motion sewing and button sewing.
Back to top
Foot A, Presser Foot B, Blind Hem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Quilter’s 1/4” Piecing Foot P, Buttonhole Slider Foot C
INSPIRA™ needles, Bobbins, Seam Ripper/brush, Auxiliary spool pin, Edge/Quilting guide, Spool cap large, Felt pad, Screwdriver, Hard cover
Back to top