Big Churn Dash-12" Finished
The GO! Big Churn Dash-12" Finished is a favorite classic BOB. All of the shapes to make a perfect Churn Dash are on one die. Make a variety of other blocks using the rectangles, half square triangles and squares.
Free Pattern: Churn Dash Baby Quilt
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500) Fabric Cutter
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 14" x 16" Cutting Mat (55146) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 14" x 16"
- Cut Size:
- Square: 4 1/2"W x 4 1/2"H (11.4 cm x 11.4 cm)
- Four Rectangles: 4 1/2"W x 2 1/2"H (11.4 cm x 6.4 cm)
- Four Half Square Triangles (Dog Ears): 4 1/2"W x 4 1/2"H (11.4 cm x 11.4 cm)
- Finished Size: Creates 12" Finished Block (30.5 cm). Includes seam allowance and dog-eared corners for easy piecing.
- Coordinates with GO! Qube Mix & Match 12" Block (55778)
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.