Big Circle-4", 6", 7", 8" #55462
The possibilities are endless when using the GO! Big Circle-4", 6", 7", 8".
Add this basic shape to your die collection and you will be able to cut multiple circles quickly and accurately.
Free Pattern: Retro Circles Quilt
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500) Fabric Cutter
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 14" x 16" Cutting Mat (55146) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 14" x 16"
- Cut Size: 4", 6", 7", 8" (10.2 cm, 15.2 cm, 17.8 cm, 20.3 cm)
- Finished Size: 4", 6", 7", 8" (10.2 cm, 15.2 cm, 17.8 cm, 20.3 cm)
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.