Big Square-10" (9 1/2" Finished)
The GO! Big Square-10" (9 1/2" Finished) cuts a perfect square every time, even through multiple fabric layers. This versatile square is a great building block in many quilts and can be used as a background square for appliqué.
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500) Fabric Cutter
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 14" x 16" Cutting Mat (55146) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 14" x 16"
- Cut Size: 10"W x 10"H (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) square
- Finished Size: 9 1/2"W x 9 1/2"H (24.1 cm x 24.1 cm) square. Includes seam allowance for easy piecing.
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt Die Storage Rack (55115).
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.