Equilateral triangle quilts are everywhere right now! This versatile shape showcases all your favorite fabrics in a great alternative to simple patchwork. Now's the time to add this staple to your die collection, especially since it coordinates with GO! Hexagon-4 1/2” Sides (55438) and GO! Half Hexagon-4 1/2” Sides (55437) for endless possibilities. Fits pre-cut 5" squares.
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500), GO! (55100S) and GO! Baby (55600) Fabric Cutters
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 6" x 6" Cutting Mat (55137) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 6" x 6"
- Cut Size: 4 1/2" Sides (11.4 cm) with dog-eared corners
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" Sides (10.6 cm)
- Use with GO! Hexagon-4 1/2" Sides (55438) and GO! Half Hexagon (55437)
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage 6” x 6” (55850) or GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.