Tumbler quilts have long been a part of the quilting tradition. AccuQuilt has updated the classic tumbler shape with specially designed corners that make piecing a breeze. Ideal for scrappy quilts, the GO! Tumbler die- 4 1/2" (4" Finished) cuts these pieces perfectly, every time. You'll love having this versatile GO! die in your collection!
This die is included in the GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set (55600) and sold separately.
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500), GO! (55100S) and GO! Baby (55600) Fabric Cutters
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 6" x 6" Cutting Mat (55137) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 6" x 6"
- Cut Size: 2 1/2” W (Top) x 4 1/2” W (Bottom) x 4 1/2” H (6.4 cm x 11.4 cm x 11.4 cm)
- Finished Size: 4" (10.2 cm) Tumbler
- Included in GO! Baby Starter Set (55600)
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage 6” x 6” (55850) or GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.